There are four main ways to find images for us to print for you:
1. Keyword Search: The keyword search function appears on every page and enables you to perform rapid searches by title, artist name, subject or genre. If you find that you are getting too many results, try adding an extra word into your query to refine it.
2. Search by Category: Browsing through our category pages is a good way to get ideas if are not quite sure what you are looking for. Categories can be accessed via the navigation at the left of every page.
3. Or you can view all images and browse through them all page by page at your leisure.
4. You could also find an image by searching through the special image categories:
• BEST SELLING IMAGES (these are the most popular purchased images); • FEATURED IMAGES (these are our favourite images); • IMAGES ON SPECIAL (these are discounted images that appear from time to time); or • LATEST IMAGES (these are recently added new images).
We don't have a single, printed catalogue; our websites contain thousands of images from numerous galleries and archives from our partners and we believe this is the best way to see the range available. Please call us on +44 (0)1908 363439. (Mon-Fri 9.00am-6.00pm) if you are working on a large project and need help.
Can I search for images across this print-shop and all your other print-shops at the same time?
Yes; we have provided a key word search facility at www.printree.com that enables you to search across all our numerous and divergent print-shops at the same time. Printree is like an online shopping arcade dedicated to fine art prints and, like any other arcade, you can window shop but you must go into each shop to buy. So when you find an image of interest simply click on the image to get directly through to the ‘Buy a Print’ page in that print shop. Please go back to www.printree.com when you have made your purchase and wish to keep shopping. Unfortunately you cannot buy prints directly through the Printree site as images are held on the different shops within it.
Printree is the online trading name for CreateOnline Limited - a dedicated prints-on-demand company. Printree.com is a ‘web portal’ that sits over our numerous print-shops. Printree.com is a bit like a shopping arcade on the internet and dedicated to the printing on demand of select fine art prints and posters from galleries, museums and archives - small and large - through out the world.